Friday, April 29, 2011

I hate being a Stupid Muggle.

When I am FED UP with writing papers, looking at my physics textbook in confusion, and going days without sleep to cram for school in general... I find myself dreaming of a better place. A place without math, a place where the laws of physics don't apply... a school of MAGIC. 


I dream of the day my Hogwarts acceptance letter is delivered by one of the castle owls. 


Through the brick wall at platform 9 and 3/4 I would go. I would climb aboard the Hogwarts express and I would make all kinds of new friends.
I wish that I was able to be a first year student with Harry Ron and Hermione. I would Sit in their compartment in the train and watch Hermione fix Harry's broken glasses. Then I would kick Malfoy in the nuts when he acts like a little bitch. 



Hagrid would take the first years to the castle via boat. 


The Sorting hat would sort me into one of the four magical houses. 


YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. 



I just KNOW that Harry would let me join his crew. I would be such a great addition. 


No one fucks with MY FRIENDS. 




I would teach Snape a lesson. 


Voldemort trembles in fear at the sight of me. 


Avada Kedavra.

-Logan


1 comment: